[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 25 Oct 1995 19:01:28 GMT
- Keywords: AUTOCAD,AUTOLISP,CADSOFT,PROGRAMMER
- Newsgroups: comp.org.lisp-users
- Organization: Sentex Communications Corporation.
Subject: AutoCAD Software Engineer
Date: 6 October, 1995
The programmer will be involved in all phases of the development cycle of a variety of software which is based upon
AutoCAD. The programmer will contribute to the design of the architecture, and have responsibility for meeting specific
deadlines. The programmer will also interface with Product Development and Quality Assurance groups to assist in the
develpoment of software testing and user documentation.
· A complete understanding of AutoCAD.
· Minimum of 2 years programming experience.
· Experience in developing applications using AutoLISP.
· Experience with C/C++, ADS, ARX is a definite asset.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Ability to work well, both independently and in a team environment.
As a member of the CADSOFT team you will enjoy an attractive salary commensurate with experience and excellent
benefits. If you are looking for a fast-paced challenging environment, we invite you to submit your resume and salary
expectations in complete confidence to:
Attn: Human Resources
192 Nicklin Road,
Fax: (519) 823-8821
CADSOFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will
be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit our Web site at http://www.cadsoft.com