EW with May Day PCL

   Date: Fri, 11 May 90 16:19 PDT
   From: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>

   The version of PCL provided with EW is the AAAI Day version (August
   1988).  Since we have been using Victoria Day, Rainy Day, and now, May
   Day PCL, we knew we were gonna have to convert EW for those versions.

   Here's a (hopefully somewhat complete and accurate) list of changes we
   made that make EW compatible with May Day PCL (should be fine with Rainy
   Day, too; don't know about Victoria Day, though).

What do these PCL version designations correspond to? How do I know
which one I have?  When I got EW I couldn't get it to run under lcl
3.0, so I ftped myself the latest pcl from arisia.xerox.com...

monty kosma
lockheed research
kosma@alan.decnet.lockheed.com