Introduction and Info

    Date: Mon, 14 May 90 15:38:16 EDT
    From: Andrew Ressler <ames!scubed!oiscola!aressler@uw-beaver.UUCP>

	[...]

    Hi,  I'm Andrew L. Ressler. The designer of Express Windows (EW).

First of all, I'd like to thank Andrew for making Express Windows freely
and easily available.  We are excited at the prospect of getting our
DW-based applications running on our Suns.

    10. Feel free to call me to discuss EW (whether for good or bad) at
    301-643-4526.  However, I'm out of town a lot consulting so you may
    need to be persistent to get me.  I also read mail on the net 2 weeks
    out of 4 at aressler@oiscola.columbia.ncr.com

For everyone's information, Andrew is on the mailing list for Express
Windows, so postings there will make it to him.  I urge everyone to cc:
express-windows@atc.boeing.com on any messages about Express Windows to
Andrew.  Chances are, that if you have a question, someone else (most
likely me) also has the same question and we can all benefit by the
exchange.

    Thanks for using EW and I hope you like it.

    Andrew L. Ressler

In case any of you were wondering, the Express Windows list currently
contains 77 addresses, many of which are distribution mailboxes at other
organizations.  I'm still getting half a dozen or so requests to be
added each day.  Obviously, interest in Express Windows is substantial.

Steve
--
Stephen L. Nicoud  <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>  uw-beaver!bcsaic!snicoud
Boeing Advanced Technology Center for Computer Sciences