Re: QUERY-FOR-QUERY-MENU

> In query.lisp: function QUERY-FOR-QUERY-MENU refers to two variables,
> both of which are undefined: *Gray-gcontext* and pattern.  Don't know
> why they are there, so don't know what to do with 'em.

These variables can be ignored, in fact they could be eliminated.  They
are part of an idea that I never finished.  The idea was that multiple-
choice type accepts could be disabled, but still in the menu.  When disabled
they would be displayed with gray text (not solid black).  It's a nice
hack that I've seen done in InterViews.

Andrew L. Ressler aressler@oiscola.columbia.ncr.com
301-643-4526