[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: express-windows
- Subject: Re: QUERY-FOR-QUERY-MENU
- From: Andrew Ressler <ames!scubed!oiscola!aressler@uw-beaver.UUCP>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 90 07:13 PDT
- Cc: aressler@uw-beaver.UUCP
- In-reply-to: <19900512001438.2.SLN@SKAGIT.atc.boeing.com>; from "Stephen L. Nicoud" at May 11, 90 5:14 pm
> In query.lisp: function QUERY-FOR-QUERY-MENU refers to two variables,
> both of which are undefined: *Gray-gcontext* and pattern. Don't know
> why they are there, so don't know what to do with 'em.
These variables can be ignored, in fact they could be eliminated. They
are part of an idea that I never finished. The idea was that multiple-
choice type accepts could be disabled, but still in the menu. When disabled
they would be displayed with gray text (not solid black). It's a nice
hack that I've seen done in InterViews.
Andrew L. Ressler firstname.lastname@example.org