[no subject]

One of our Franz users (Opus 38.79) has gotten the error message

"Space request would exceed maximum memory allocation
[Storage space totally exhausted]
Error: Space exhausted when allocating list"

I seem to recall reading in the manual that there was some function
to reconfigure the amount of space used by cons as opposed to
print-name space or something but a search of the manual fails
to turn anything up.  Is there anything I can do for our user
short of telling him to write his code to use less memory space."

(Note to moderator: This sounds like a straightforward question
but it has got us stumped.  Perhaps you can forward it to someone
who can answer it without bothering the whole net.)

Thanks,

Leff