[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Franz Lisp applications
- To: franz!schlafly@Berkeley (Roger Schlafly)
- Subject: Re: Franz Lisp applications
- From: Liz Allen <liz@tove>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 85 17:36:04 GMT
- Cc: franz-friends@Berkeley
- In-reply-to: Your message of Fri, 5 Apr 85 10:37:18 pst. <8504051837.AA00261@franz.uucp>
- Original-date: 06 Apr 85 12:36:04 EST (Sat)
A correction to one of the entries.
From: franz!schlafly@Berkeley (Roger Schlafly)
An object oriented extension of Lisp, developed at MIT and
the University of Maryland. Used on the Symbolics Lisp
machines. Available from Franz Inc. at no charge to pur-
chasers of Franz Lisp.
Actually, there are two implmentations of flavors available for
Franz; one written at MIT and the other at Univ of Maryland. Franz
Inc distributes the one from MIT and we (at UofM) distribute our
version as part of the Maryland software distribution (which includes
Franz 38.91). For more information about getting our distribution,
contact Bob Bane email@example.com or seismo!umcp-cs!bane.