[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
franz on 68k-based systems? (esp NCR tower)
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: franz on 68k-based systems? (esp NCR tower)
- From: johnson <johnson@udel-dewey>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 85 10:57:37 GMT
- Cc: johnson@udel-dewey
- Original-date: 02 Jan 85 05:57:37 EST (Wed)
Has anyone out there had experience using franz (or similar lisps)
on an NCR tower or tower XP? (or any other 68k-based unix system ?)
I am interested in answers to these questions:
1. What version of (franz) lisp are you using.
2. Are there any special problems you've discovered in this system?
3. How does this system perform? (compared to franz on a VAX 11/70,
assuming you have had experience with both)
4. Where did you obtain your version of (franz) lisp and how?
(what media, what cost, under what terms or license?)
thanks in advance,