Franz flavors?

We at Ga Tech (ai group working under prof Janet Kolodner) have just gotten our
long awaited Symbolics Lisp Machine up and running and are trying to establish
some measure of compatability between Franz and Zeta Lisp (as appropriate).
Janet seems to recall some mention of a flavor package for Franz. Is this
Berkley based or can anyone provide some clues as to where to check next?

Also, when is the next release of Franz scheduled and what features will it
incorporate?

If the flavor package is non-existent, we will probably be forced to develop
one here and will, of course, be glad to pass anything useful along.

phil hutto