Re: Franz on the Sun

As I type I'm bringing up the 68K version of Opus 38 (now FTPable from
UCB-VAX) on a SUN running 4.1c.  There don't seem to be any major
problems so far, but the compiler doesn't run on a system with all the
net servers on it because it runs out of memory.  I've been told this
is because there's a bug in 4.1c that forces it to only use 1/2 of the
swap partition.  I'm having to run standalone to compile the compiler;
I don't yet know whether I'll be able to compile other stuff without
this rather extreme fix.

As I use the system more I will post more info to this group.