[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: info on readers and benchmarks
- To: Kim.fateman at UCB-C70
- Subject: Re: info on readers and benchmarks
- From: Mark L. Miller <MILLER at MIT-AI>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 82 16:36:00 GMT
- Cc: patel at UCLA-SECURITY, DGorman at BBNA, ACorreira at BBNA, LBlaine at BBNA, Kim.franz-friends at UCB-C70
- Original-date: 25 July 1982 12:36-EDT
In Reply to:
Date: 21 Jul 1982 19:23:25-PDT
From: Kim.fateman at Berkeley
1. There is an implementation of CGOL in Franz which provides
a reader which may appeal to you. It is driven by a "top-down
operator precedence " grammar specification. A copy of it
could be mailed to you.
2. Dick Gabriel, RPG@su-ai, has a collection of benchmark programs,
and some data on a variety of computers and systems.
Where can we get these, what do they cost, and are they public domain?