booting of cgol

I apologize for thinking that just because it was trivial to bring up
on the Lispmachine and NIL it would be trivial to bring up in Franz.
The same CGOL source file runs on the LISPMACHINE, Maclisp, and
NIL.  It *should* have been trivial to bring it up in Franz. If you
claim that it was not trivial, then I will take your word for it,
since you are a Franz expert. For some reason you also chose to
maintain an entirely different source, I bow to your special Franz
expertise on that question too.