Lisp Speed Benchmarks

~v
I am interested in determining the absolute speed of execution of a lisp
system. I realize that this is a complicated task that is application
and implementation dependant. Nevertheless I am seeking the following:

1) A "gibson mix" style benchmark for lisp based systems.

2) Any data that experienced users of lisp may have regarding performance.
    (I don't care what machine or dialect of lisp is reported)

3) Any method or program which translates a lisp program into another
    target high level language with execution speed as its objective.
	(I don't mean a normal lisp compiler)

Can anyone out there help me?

If so send mail to pmk@isl2.