Franz on Data General

--------

     I don't know of any implementation of Franz on the MV-8000,
but DG once had a Lisp for internal use that ran on the Eclipse
(pre MV-8000) which may run on the MV-8000 as well.  It was
interpreter-only and lexically scoped.

     Jeff Dalton
     Department Of Artificial Intelligence
     University of Edinburgh

     I don't know of any implementation of Franz on the MV-8000,
but DG once had a Lisp for internal use that ran on the Eclipse
under AOS (pre MV-8000) which may run on the MV-8000 as well.  It
was called Eclisp (naturally) and lexically scoped with optimized
tail-recursion.  I believe it was written largely in PL/N (is that
the name?).  It was a small system, with no compiler.