[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: recent suggested fix to setf
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: Re: recent suggested fix to setf
- From: <smh@mit-ems@mit-mc>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 84 21:44:49 GMT
- Original-date: 4 Apr 1984 16:44:49-EST
There was one mistake in my recent posting with fixes for the Franz
setf function. I said that it was not necessary to remake liszt (the
compiler). This was wrong: code compiled with an old copy of liszt
will not use the modified setf definitions.
The fix is simply to remake liszt after the new Franz interpreter has
Sorry about any confusion.
MIT Experimental Music Studio