[no subject]

Please add me to your list.  I use and maintain Franz LISP on several
VAX 11/780s running SYS V at AT&T Bell Laboratories, Naperville, IL.
It is used for instruction in an ih-house course.  Please don't ask
me for the SYS V mods.  I can't send them to you without going through
a LOT of red tape with many approvals, including one from the lawyers
and probably form the UN*X support group.  I am running 38.79 which I
converted from the 4.2 distribution.
                               Thanks,
                               John Unruh
                               AT&T Bell Laboratories