New Dylan mailing lists

I'm very happy to announce the formation of three new mailing lists
for discussions specific to the Dylan programming language.

Because of your interest in OODLs, we've taken the liberty of adding you
to the first of these lists (info-dylan).  If you'd like to be removed,
please send a note to info-dylan-request@cambridge.apple.com.

The three lists we've created are:

 info-dylan@cambridge.apple.com
 info-dylan-request@cambridge.apple.com (administration)

   This is a two-way mailing list for any and all discussions of Dylan,
   including language design issues, implementation issues, marketting
   issues, syntax issues, etc.

 announce-dylan@cambridge.apple.com
 announce-dylan-request@cambridge.apple.com (administration)

   This is a mailing for major announcements about Dylan, such as the
   availability of new implementations, new versions of the manual, etc.
   This mailing list should be _much_ lower volume than info-dylan.
   Everything sent to this list is also sent to info-dylan.

 dylan-builders@cambridge.apple.com
 dylan-builders-request@cambridge.apple.com (administration)

   This is a two-way mailing list for people who are working on Dylan
   implementations.  If you'd like to be added to this list, please send
   a note describing your implementation plans to dylan-builders-request.

We appreciate the support of all the OODL-SIGers for Dylan.  Members of
the Dylan team at Apple will be participating in these mailing lists.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on Dylan, and sharing our ideas
with you.

We'll be posting an updated Dylan FAQ sheet to this list in a couple of
days.

   -Andrew Shalit

Andrew Shalit (alms@cambridge.apple.com)
Apple Computer