Re: dylan availability

Re the appropriate forum for the current thread on general dylan complier
issues.

Since there aren't several competing commercial implementations of Dylan for
each platform of interest yet :-), I suspect that most of us potential Dylan
users are also interested in compiler implementation issues.  I know I am.
So please keep the current discussion on info-dylan.

On the other hand, if you want to discuss internal matters for a specific
implementation (e.g., Thomas), then I suspect dylan-builders is the right
place.

Mike Wirth

PS:  I've been a member of the ACM's SIGPLAN for over twenty years, not becasue
I expect to write many compilers, but because that's where the interesting
issues about programming languages get discussed.