[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
REQUIRED FILES for GAMBIT implementation of THOMAS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: REQUIRED FILES for GAMBIT implementation of THOMAS
- From: a phil sohn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 92 11:10:59 -0700
- In-reply-to: Kevin Altis's message of Thu, 8 Oct 1992 10:35:27 -0800 <9210081734.AA00967@sv002.scic.intel.com>
There are a couple of slight problems with running Thomas on a
Mac that I forgot about.
The files runtime-collections-generic1.scm and
runtime-collections-generic2.scm have too long of filename. However,
if you rename these and edit the file runtime.scm to load your renamed
files, everything should load ok.
There is also a problem with the default size of Gambit. You
should up the Application size as far as you can go. I have had
problems running with a 1.5 Meg partition. I suggest 4 Meg. If you
machine seems to hang during loading, you probably need to make the
There is a Gambit version 1.9 that was posted a few day ago,
you may want to use this. I could not find the differences other than
an online help system that does not seem to work.
If anyone has any problems, give me a hoot.