[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dylan Constants
- To: Scott_Fahlman@SEF1.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Dylan Constants
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Scot Dyer)
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 92 08:58:50 PDT
- Cc: info-dylan@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
/// Probably a good choice since that will make DEFINE semantically closer
/// to #DEFINE in C and %REPLACE in PL/I.
What?! I don't know about %REPLACE, but #define is at a completely different
level than the rest of C's syntax (the pre-processor), but Dylan's define forms
are just forms...
Also, they bind atoms, not lists of characters like #define.