[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"A Dylan Culture" plus "Questions from a new member of the list"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: "A Dylan Culture" plus "Questions from a new member of the list"
- From: email@example.com (Patrick Logan)
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 14:22:43 PST
One of the benefits of a dynamic language is of course that anyone can
add to the system. This can be true even of products delivered using
that system. One of the barriers to creating such a product with
commercial dynamic languages is the cost and/or licensing issue. With
systems developed in academia, cost may or may not be an issue, but
support becomes an issue.
* A truly effective Dylan "culture" must cross these barriers. How will
that be done? How will the costs be covered?
* Is there a list of implementations that are underway or being
* Is there an archive of this mail list?
Patrick Logan firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitron Corporation (503) 690-8350 FAX: (503) 690-9292
15256 NW Greenbrier Pkwy, Beaverton, OR 97006