Re: Dylan manual...

Greetings!

We sat together on the podium at SGML '92 last week in Danvers. I had no
idea you were interested in Newton! We at BCS are *EXTREMELY* interested
in both Dylan and Newton; I would be fascinated to hear about your project.

Sam Hunting
Editor, BCS Magazine
The Boston Computer Society
One Kendall Square, Building 1400