[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Multiple values in Dylan
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Multiple values in Dylan
- From: Stavros Macrakis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1992 18:23:33 -0500
- Cc: ACW@RIVERSIDE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Stavros Macrakis's message of Fri, 6 Nov 1992 18:14:32 -0500 <9211062314.AA18847@lakatos.osf.org>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops, my note is incomplete. Instead of:
Named returns could improve readability a lot.
Keyword names on multiple-value returns (on both ends, of course)
could improve readability a lot, and catch stupid errors. Some
syntax would need to be invented for this.