#f = #none ?

       If our problem is getting to explcitly use a default value, how
       about a function that, given the name of a function and the
       name of one of its arguments, returns the value of the default
       for that function.

   I like this, a lot.  Information should be explicit and
   represented, not closed and hidden.

In effect, this makes keyword names part of the dynamic structure of
the language, not just its static structure.  I don't like this,
because it is using environment operations (or "meta-operations" if
you prefer) as ordinary operations.  Environments need dynamic
operations on argument lists; running code should not.

	-s