#f = #none ?

   Our original design of Dylan had an object called $unsupplied.  We ended
   up abandoning it for exactly the reasons Bob is pointing out.  People got
   tripped up by it too often....

Clearly there are many ways to trip up with $unsupplied.  But what is
the logic behind identifying the boolean value false with the absence
of an argument, or, worse perhaps, non-#f-ness with the boolean value
true?  Surely there are many ways to trip up with all that as well?

   I think that it's extremely unlikely that we would reconsider this decision
   at this time.  There are other solutions to the problem, and there are
   plenty of other problems in Dylan which don't yet have existing solutions.

I'm sure many of us would be interested in hearing about these
problems.

	-s