[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Eval - Pro's and Con's (was Re: Dylan rather than CL -- why?)
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Eval - Pro's and Con's (was Re: Dylan rather than CL -- why?)
- From: email@example.com (Scot Dyer)
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 15:42:14 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
/// Right. After all, if you want to lose the interpretter/search engine's
/// overhead, you certainly want to lose EVAL's overhead, and run compiled!
This is why it's important to use a DYnamic LANguage.
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick of this thread and my mail
reader doesn't have a kill file. Can we please talk about DYLAN?