[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HELP - Thomas for SPARC
- To: email@example.com (Rob Farrow)
- Subject: HELP - Thomas for SPARC
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 92 21:29:36 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Farrow writes:
> I would like to use Thomas on a SPARC with Scheme->C. Has anyone
> already determined the required C file changes for this?
I have built Thomas for Sparc using Scheme->C. I just took all
system-specific files from the SPARC-patches of the latest version of
SCC and incorporated them in the relevant files in Thomas.
Then, SCC dumped core when trying to compile a scheme-file. However,
once I had rebuilt SCC without optimizing, that worked too.
I can try to make diff-files from the Thomas-dist if anyone is
> P.S. Is there a Thomas list I could direct this too?