HELP - Thomas for SPARC

Rob Farrow writes:
 > I would like to use Thomas on a SPARC with Scheme->C.  Has anyone
 > already determined the required C file changes for this?

I have built Thomas for Sparc using Scheme->C. I just took all
system-specific files from the SPARC-patches of the latest version of
SCC and incorporated them in the relevant files in Thomas.

Then, SCC dumped core when trying to compile a scheme-file. However,
once I had rebuilt SCC without optimizing, that worked too.

I can try to make diff-files from the Thomas-dist if anyone is
interested.

 > P.S. Is there a Thomas list I could direct this too?

Yes, info-thomas@crl.dec.com.

/assar