The moment you've all been waiting for.

Some copies of the Third Edition of the Lisp Machine Manual have
appeared in Donna's office.  It is ix+471 pages long.  It does document
the Lisp language, including flavors, but does not document the window
system nor the user interface and applications programs of the Lisp
Machine such as the Inspector and Zwei.  There are several boxes full of
manuals, but I don't know whether there are enough to go around for all
the users, and I don't know what the price is if you want to order them
by mail.  Please try not to take more copies than you need.

Please report any problems with the manual.  I am particularly
interested in hearing about actual lies, and about any examples that do
not actually work.  Thanks.