In fact, we want to hear about more bugs in general.

This is your bi-monthly reminder that only you can prevent bugs.
Please take a little trouble to report bugs when they happen;
if you are not sure that we already know about the problem, assume
we don't.  Currently we only get bug reports from a very small subset
of the users; I can't belive that the majority of you never ever run
into new bugs.  Don't just swear under your breath -- send us a note.
Each bug that ONE of you reports saves ALL of you from the bug.  Be
community minded.  This has been a public service announcement.  Keep
those cars and cdrs coming, folks.