[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Use of old keyboards with new window-system

Most of you probably already know this already, but just in case you don't:

There are certain keys used by the new window-system which only exist on the
new large keyboards.  To type those characters on the old keyboards, use the
Top key, as follows:
	Top Esc = System	(used for switching between programs)
	Top Call = Abort	(like control-G in Maclisp)
	Top Return = End	(used for ending input, mail for instance)
	Top H = Help		(this one is not new)