cadr-2

I would like to make a request of the members of the Lisp Machine users'
community.  Please, do not use cadr-2 unless it is the only available
machine.  My work and several others' requires the use of the color
monitor, which is attached to cadr-2.  I do not like to ask people to
move their work because of the inconvenience to them, especially if
their projects take several minutes to load in, and I would never ask
someone to leave cadr-2 when they are using the color screen or when
there are no other cadr's available, but I also have work to do.
Therefore, I would greatly appreciate everyone doing me this favor.
Thank you.       - Phil Agre