Keyboard "mouse"

I have been urged to advertise a file I wrote recently, AI: ECC; KMOUSE.
This implements a keyboard mechanism to replace (or maybe augment) the
mouse -- e.g. for those lisp machines that are missing a mouse.  The
hand keys move the mouse (Control- etc. vary the amount), and the
Roman numeral keys act like buttons.

If you are interested in this, read the brief documentation at the top
of KMOUSE > and maybe send me a message so I can keep you informed of
changes or suggestions.  Note that this is pretty experimental.