LMI is looking for demo programs

LMI will be showing a CADR and a Lambda at the IJCAI conference in
Germany (August 8 through 12) and a Lambda at the AAAI conference
in Washington DC (August 22 through 26).

We are looking for demo programs to show at these conferences.
If your program runs in the MIT system on a CADR, we expect it
will run on the Lambda too.

If you would like your program to be demonstrated,
call 876-2890 and ask for Lowell Hawkinson.
If your program is not ready until after the IJCAI conference,
we will still be interested in it for the AAAI conference.