[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Some responses to the 1.3 delivery questions...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Some responses to the 1.3 delivery questions...
- From: email@example.com (Charlie Lindahl)
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 90 17:29:36 CST
1) I got mail from one of the MACL developers, who says that he doubts
it'll be a month before the next release is delivered. I'll post
updates of any specifics I hear as they come in.
2) I got mail from Mark Kantrowitz <Mark.Kantrowitz@A.GP.CS.CMU.EDU>
at CMU, whos states that:
"I compiled PCL for MACL 1.2.2 using the Victoria Day sources from
arisia.xerox.com. There's a Tech Note out which lists the changes
needed to compile it in MACL 1.3.1. Also, I'm told that the next
version of PCL (Rainy Day version?) will compile in MACL 1.3.1."
So at least one of my questions has been resolved (although I won't be
able to do it myself until next week -- this week's been MURDER, and I don't
feel like hacking this weekend :-( )