[no subject]

How do I integrate 32 bit QuickDraw into MACL?  If someone has already
entered the traps, I'd appreciate a copy.  If not... is this the way that
one would do it? [The MACL 1.3.1 documentation doesn't describe
long-dispatch-trap-macro-function...]

In Traps.lisp:

 1) Define a stack trap _32BitQD with value #xAB1D.

 2) Then use long-dispatch-trap-macro-function to define the
    new quickdraw functions (similar to PrintDispatch and
    ScriptUtil) using the trap numbers from the QuickDraw32Bit.h
    file.

Similar things would have to be done for the new Pallete manager
routines...

Thanks!

	Sean Doyle / Radiology Dept / Mass. General Hospital
	rstarsean@mgh-xray.harvard.edu
 (or)	doyle@mgh-sisu.harvard.edu