MACL v.1.3.2

    Has anyone out there on this list received 1.3 in the last week or so? I am
    still (im)patiently waiting for the upgrade ...

    Developers, any word?
    Thanx,
    Charlie S. Lindahl

We were just about to release MACL v.1.3.2 when we found another problem.  We
think we have fixed that, and we are back in testing with the new version.

We do want to get this out to you as soon as possible - but we want it to be
free of bugs when we do.  We are very sorry for the delay, and any
inconvenience that this has caused you.  Thank you for your continued
(im)patience.

Laura Clark
Lisp Product Marketing Manager

=END=