[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with (start-picture)
- To: goos%ira.uka.de@RELAY.CS.NET
- Subject: Problems with (start-picture)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 90 10:06:33 EDT
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Klaus Goos's message of Wed, 11 Apr 90 15:51:05 MET DST <9004111359.AA10420.@IRAUN1.IRA.UKA.DE:email@example.com@cambridge.apple.com>
From: Klaus Goos <goos%ira.uka.de@RELAY.CS.NET>
MACL 1.3.1. start-picture starts only recording commands in a picture
with a size of the windows PortRect,like the following example shows:
If you look at the source-code to start-picture in the file
Quickdraw.lisp, you should see how to work around this problem.
Just make sure that your rectangle isn't too big, or you will
get a picture that can't be replayed.