Spreadsheets, anyone?

My first-ever Common Lisp program was a very simple spreadsheet written
in MACL 1.0.  In the old days it shipped as an example file, but was
later dropped.  (I think we dropped it because the code got too
embarrassing. . .)

I can try to dig this up if anyone is interested.  It probably won't
work in 1.3 without some changes.  I'll see.

The spreadsheet itself is actually pretty neat.  You put a Lisp
expression in each cell.  Cells can refer to other cells.  It uses
demand-based evaluation to walk the spreadsheet.  Detects circular
references (but doesn't handle them, just errors).

   -andrew
    alms@cambridge.apple.com