[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: MACL Spreadsheet
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Charlie Lindahl)
- Subject: RE: MACL Spreadsheet
- From: Gary Byers <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 1990 17:36:34 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Mon, 16 Apr 90 14:57:27 CDT
Another MACL user was kind enough to send me the source code to COSELL
(Matthew Cornell @ umass). I will be glad to FTP it to an archive somewhere
for others to see --- moderator, where can I put it?
Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington
Standard disclaimer: Ain't no opinion but my own.
Any [freely redistributable, of course] code that people want to make
available to other MACL users can be put in ~ftp/pub/MACL/CONTRIB on
Some people in Mac Developer Technical Support have discussed setting
up a similar archive on apple.com; I don't know if that's happened yet.