RE: MACL Spreadsheet

     Another MACL user was kind enough to send me the source code to COSELL
     (Matthew Cornell @ umass). I will be glad to FTP it to an archive somewhere
     for others to see --- moderator, where can I put it?

     Charlie S. Lindahl
     Automation and Robotics Research Institute
     University of Texas at Arlington
     ARPA: lindahl@evax.utarl.edu

     Standard disclaimer: Ain't no opinion but my own.

Any [freely redistributable, of course] code that people want to make
available to other MACL users can be put in ~ftp/pub/MACL/CONTRIB on
cambridge.apple.com [134.149.2.3].

Some people in Mac Developer Technical Support have discussed setting
up a similar archive on apple.com; I don't know if that's happened yet.