[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Mac Identifier
- From: Kevin Gallagher <Gallagher@gilgamesh.cs.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 90 16:36:39 EDT
- Reply-to: Gallagher@gilgamesh.cs.umass.edu
- Sender: Gallagher@Gilgamesh@cambridge.apple.com
This question isn't only applicable to MACL...
Is there any unique identifier for each Macintosh (like a serial
number) that I can get at from a program? I'd like my program to be
able to determine what machine `instance' it is running on.