user-pick-color

I just found a small bug in the function user-pick-color.  It is more
an interface bug.  When called on an se/30, the dialog is displayed much
low on the screen, so low that the OK and Cancle button are not visible.
I suppose this is because this function was always tested with a 13" screen
but I use my system on a IIx and SE/30 and it would be nice to be able to
build dialogs with color without having a color screen.

Arie Covrigaru                     |    Internet: arie@eecs.umich.edu
University of Michigan AI Lab      |    1101 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48109