IPC

I truly do not want to sound ungrateful because I'm not. I was quite happy
to be able to play with a bit of code supplied by somebody at Apple to allow
Hypercard and MACL to communicate with one another with both running
under multifinder. Now however, I would like relatively hardened but
still MacOS-naive users to test some expert systems that I have
running via the hypercard interface. The current IPC is quite erratic
and breaks often. My question then is, is there any improved version
of that IPC (within the last year) available or will we have to wait
for system 7.0 to mature until this is feasible.

	Eagerly,

		-Zak