[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What does this mean?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: What does this mean?
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 90 11:16:49 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Ray Pelletier's message of Thu, 31 May 90 14:40:32 -0400 (EDT) <kaNKIUS00WBM81u0gy@andrew.cmu.edu>
I got this today.
... #<Yow!! An unprintable object in downtown Burbank!> ...
That's what will happen when you try to print an object which
the printer doesn't know how to handle. This case shouldn't
ever come up, really. It's probably the result of getting some
random pattern of bits out of memory somewhere, and converting
it to a pointer.