[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Floating point co-processors
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Floating point co-processors
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 12:04:21 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: John M. Canning's message of Thu, 28 Jun 90 09:28:44 EDT <9006281328.AA05691@cvl.umd.edu>
From: John M. Canning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm running MACL 1.3.2 on my Macintosh II which has a 68881 floating point
coprocessor, but :mc68881 isn't one of the keywords on the *FEATURES* list.
Does this mean that MACL is not using the coprocessor for floating point
operations? If not, how do I tell MACL to make use of it?
No, it doesn't. The keyword is no longer placed on *features*. The
coprocessor is still used. Sorry if the documentation wasn't