Re: theorem prover wanted

Hi Roy,

I don't know exactly what you want, but there is a small "inference
engine" in Abelson & Sussman, Structure and interpretation of Computer
programs (a superb book, by the way).  It is written in Scheme, but I
translated it to CL (having fun with the explicit calls to eval and apply
and the functional arguments and parameters...).  The engine uses a clause
like language (similar to logic programming) and adopts backward chaining
trough modus ponens.

You can contact me if you need more information.

Vincent Keunen
Manex sc
Liege, Belgium