Re: IPC problems with MACL

Charlie,

I don't mind sending the code (if the owner doesn't react negatively on
the BBS), however, the code DOESNT RUN (at least the version I have).
Moreover, there have been suggestions from other people to put a version
(a better one, probably) on the server.  So I would wait a bit before
sending my version (it still requires some manipulations to compact,
binhex, etc).

If it's a "question de vie ou de mort", I can make an effort!... Let me
know.

By the way, how would YOU put something on the server?  Is it possible
for anybody?

Thanx,

Vincent Keunen,
Manex sc