Setting the pen position in a *WINDOW*

   From: rodney@huntsai.boeing.com (Rodney Daughtrey)

   I'm trying to build a window (of class *WINDOW* and type
   :SINGLE-EDGE-BOX) with a text string in the upper left corner.
   I want to shadow VIEW-DRAW-CONTENTS to redraw the text when the window
   gets moved, but I can't set the pen position for the window.

Why can't you set the pen position?  You certainly should be able
to.

Remember, the bottom of the text is at the pen position.  So, you should
set the vertical position to be at least the font height.

    -andrew