[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
saving all LOADed files...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: saving all LOADed files...
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Cornell)
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 90 10:01:48 EDT
1) I'm making a program that generates a "script" for my backup
program (Redux) based on what files MACL loads. Well, I tried patching
both load and open to save their argument on a list, but neither is
called by require. What is the function I *can* patch to get the full
filename of files?
2) Some of those filenames which *do* make it to my *loaded-files*
list don't have an extension (i.e. no ".lisp") so I need to invoke the
default MACL pathname "lispifier", which is smart about whether to add
.fasl, .lisp or nothing. [You see this behavior when you do (ed
"init"), for example]. What is the function to use?
Expand-logical-pathname isn't it.
3) My text-edit.lisp is in a pretty usable state. It adds some obfuns
to *editable-text-dialog-item* for manipulating the selection,
transforming points to character offsets, etc. I also have an _old_
file that creates a style item but I haven't looked at it in a while
and I remember it wasn't well integrated with regular
*editable-text-dialog-item*s (current-editable-text and so forth). If
anyone wants the former or would like to look at the latter (no
guarantees), let me know. Ditto for the Redux script generator when I
get it working.
Thanks or your help!
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
Department of Computer and Information Science
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
(413) 256-6664[home] (413) 545-0639, -0582[office]