Bugs in MACL

   From: sbchanin@ai.mit.edu (Steve Chanin)

   Another suggestion for MACL 2.0 is the addition of histories to the listener.
   Right now, I'm running Lucid in an emacs buffer and it lets me use Meta-P and
   Meta-N to cycle through the commands I've typed at the listener in the past.
   This is often more convenient than scrolling back through the buffer to find
   the command I want to re-execute.

Commands to do this are defined in the example file
"fred-extensions.lisp" which comes with version 1.3.  They are bound
to the keys control-meta-p and control-meta-n, but you could choose
different bindings if you wanted Lucid compatibility.

     -andrew