Stand alone applications from MACL

I do not have MACL (yet?). Could someone give me a review of current application
building capabilities. I don't mind that trivial applications are too big, but
what about a moderately to extremely complex application? (Infer your own
complexity metrics and try to convey them to me.)

How's the performance along other lines, mainly execution time?

Can anyone provide a preview of coming attractions in this area? How high does
it rank relative to other new development (and what are those other things)?

Thanks very much.
--
Patrick Logan  uunet!mntgfx!plogan        |
Mentor Graphics Corp. 8500 SW Creekside P |