[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: choose-file-dialog question
- From: David Neves <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 90 15:43:43 CDT
I would like to set the default directory for choose-file-dialog.
More specifically, I would like to set it for the dialog that
comes up when one menu selects FILE OPEN to get a new file for FRED.
Unfortunately choose-file-dialog doesn't seem to use
*default-choose-file-directory*. It just seems to set it.
1. Has anyone figured out how to do this?
If not, here are 2 possibilities that I though of:
2. I am guessing that choose-file-dialog uses the directory that one
can access from the trap GetVol. I don't know much
about calling traps and a friend said that this one would
be hairy. Has anyone coded GetVol and SetVol in Lisp?
3. Another possibility is to change/replace the code attached to FILE EDIT
menu choice. Anyone know what that code does?